Monday, March 3, 2008

Still Technologically Challenged!

Well, I thought I was making big improvements when I learned how to attach things to an email and when I learned how to create this blog or when I learned how to make a slideshow and post it to my blog...but today I just realized I am still very technologically challenged! I decided a while back when I got a comment from a random guy in Brazil (he didn't say anything inappropriate) that I should up the security on my blog and moderate the comments just to make sure that everything met my approval before being posted. When I did this I wasn't sure how I was going to be notified about comments, but I thought maybe I would get informed through an email or something. Well, tonight I was going to create a new post when I realized there was a section called "moderate comments" in big blue letters right in front of my face and I never realized it. I found 2 months worth of comments...So I apologize to all of you who have been making comments- I truly appreciate your feedback and encouragement...I guess I still have a lot to learn about technology!

No comments: