Saturday, October 9, 2010

A very sweet day

Ok. Most of you already know that our sweet baby was born 3 weeks ago and most of you know that I have been seriously neglecting my blog... so even though this is 2 months after the fact I still had to do a post on my wonderful, girly baby shower. My good friends Lacey and Alison worked together to give me such a fabulous day and everything was just perfect. Everyone brought delicious food to share...and the cake was divine thanks to Alison (Martha Stewart). I also have to give a shout out to Shell for riding the train and spending a "weekend with the Vaughns" :) I truly loved being surrounded by all my sweet friends and family and looking through all the beautiful gifts. Everyone was so excited about me having a girl that I literally got showered with girl clothes. I don't think I will have to by a single outfit for the first year of her life! Thankfully the ultrasound was right and she was a girl:)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so happy for you. Congratulations on having a beautiful baby girl (I saw a picture on Daniel's email).
Love,
Jennifer