Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A slow recap of the past 4 months that I have neglected my blog!

I came to the realization a few nights ago that I haven't done a post on my blog in 1/3 of a year. I have a lot of lame excuses, but I'll spare you. A lot has gone on since I last posted so I am going to attempt to slowly go back starting from the most recent event and catch everyone up on what's been going on in our lives. So I guess you could say I am officially back in the blogosphere:)

I'll start with sharing a few pictures of swimming in Nana's pool...or I should say pools (one for every stage of life as Nana likes to say!) My kids start begging Nana to put her pool up starting somewhere around April when the first warm days start to appear. So when Memorial Day rolls around and Nana breaks out the pool the kids become beside themselves with joys. They have a very specific summer time pool routine at her house. They eat lunch, go swimming, get out and eat ice cream, watch a short clip of Tom and Jerry and then they get back in and swim for a few more hours. It sounds silly, but they take it very seriously. They have even more fun if the cousins or some neighborhood kids can take part in the summer time fun. Thanks Nana and Pop Pop for setting the pools up and giving them so many fun summer memories at your house!



2 comments:

canningmama said...

Kallie, Kallie, Kallie. Welcome back! Now I'm going to have to keep up with YOU and post on MY blog again. Welcome back for the short 2 months before you have the little baby and don't blog any more because you REALLY don't have time. :)

torahmama said...

Yes, I agree....don't stress about posting...We can wait...but if you get to it, i love to read it...
It's not like you have 4 kids and are pregnant or something!!!
Love you!