Saturday, January 2, 2010

Little Scribby turned 1!






He wasn't a big fan of the birthday candle, but he sure did love the cake:)

It is so hard to believe that this time last year I was holding newborn Ezra Joseph in my arms. He has brought so much joy and laughter to our home this year. We always have nicknames for our children, usually given by our other children. Ezra has quite a few names. Caleb first came up with Nibbler, then Scribby, I call him Z and lately Jonas has been calling him a little Poo-Pot:)
He has a very lively little personality and great determination to keep up with his brothers. He is also the first climber I have ever had and by far the most curious. He has been the first one ever caught playing in the toilet, the first to put a slug in his mouth, and various other gross things. He's also a professional hunter of every small thing that should not go in his mouth like coins, marbles and small legos. Ezra also has a very laid back demeanor and quite a funny sense of humor. He is by far the happiest, most smiley baby I have ever had. His favorite game play peek-a-boo and he loves to be chased and has the fastest crawl I have ever seen. I can't wait to learn more about this little guy and see what purpose God has for his life.

1 comment:

torahmama said...

I like that you took a moment to talk about what you have learned about Ezra over the last year. It is so much fun to see our little men grow, develop, and show their personality! Happy B-day Ezra!