Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jo-Jo!






I can't believe Jonas is already 2 years old! Jonas is our 3rd son and is special for so many reasons. He says so many funny things that sound a lot like cookie monster (me do it! or mine shoes on) and he already has the most hilarious sense of humor. He loves music; he is always singing and his favorite activity is playing the keyboard. He also loves balloons and the moon. If we are in the car at night he will talk to the moon and about the moon the entire time we are in the car- he calls it bella luna, but it sounds more like bella baloona! His favorite books are the I Spy books, My Goodnight Book by Eloise Wilkins and Goodnight Gorilla. He is a fruit monster and would live on fruit alone if I would let him. I gave him the indian name Skinny-Minny-Too-Tiny because he is such a bean pole. One very special fact about Jonas is that he has amazing self control for a 2 year old and he has the best manners of all the boys. He is also a very compassionate, sympathetic little guy- if one of the brothers get hurt he is always trying to comfort them. I just know that all of these wonderful qualities will carry into adulthood and he will be a very steady, kind, and gentle man- just like his father. Happy 2nd birthday Jo-Jo!

4 comments:

canningmama said...

Happy Birthday, Jonas, what a sweetie pie. Kallie, I know, I know, I am finally motivated as of TONIGHT to blog. We just got home 1 hour ago from NY and I do want to blog before I get demotivated, but I have SOOOOOO much to do this month, so hopefully I can squeeze it in. Love ya darlin!

Nana said...

He is such a sweetie!! Happy Birthday, Jojee!! AND keep that music in your heart!!

Lacey (schoolhousefarm) said...

very cute! What fun...he IS growing so so so fast.

Unknown said...

so glad we got to see all of you today!!! it was so much fun... come visit us :) we love you!

callie