Thursday, June 14, 2012

snow in summer?

In my continued attempt to make up for the last several months of neglecting my blog I had to document our one and only snow of the year. I believe it was back in February. My kids were asking and asking all winter long when it was going to snow. They automatically think that just because it is winter it MUST snow. The anticipated day finally arrived. It was just a little more than a dusting and was mostly melted by lunch time but they played and had a blast for those few hours. I had to throw in a picture of Addy in her snow suit. Something tells me she doesn't like being a walking marshmallow baby.

1 comment:

Nana said...

When it turns 90 for the first time this week (and beyond!) I am going to refer to these wonderful pictures!! They know how to have fun even though the snow was gone in a blink this year!