Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Creepy Dream

Dream of being naked in public It has been months since I have blogged but I figured I would re-enter the blogosphere with a laugh. So, this morning when I was doing our routine bible study with the kids I was reading them the story about Samuel when he first hears God's voice calling his name in the night. He thinks it is Elijah and keeps going to see what his master needs but he discovers each time that Elijah had not called him. The kids thought the idea of someone calling out their name in the middle of the night seemed a little bit creepy. The particular book we were reading even asked if they had ever had a creepy dream or experience in the night. I let each kid answer the question but Ezra's (3yr. old)response was the most interesting. He said he had a very creepy dream last night that I went to the grocery store naked. I said "WOW, that was a really creepy dream" and we all started laughing. Usually when people have the "naked in public" dream they have it about themselves...but I guess that was not the case this time:)

1 comment:

Becca said...

oh my! that is funny (as long as it doesn't actually happen)! :)