Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving in the mountains


We went to my hometown of Hendersonville for Thanksgiving. It sure was nice to be back in the mountains. My heart always lets out a sigh of relief when we come up I-40 around Old Fort and I get my first glimpse of the mountains. 23 family members and friends came to the dinner, so we had a great turn out. It was fabulous catching up with everyone and eating all that delicious food together. We all pitched in and it was a great success.

2 comments:

Memose said...

Kallie, the photos are great! It sure was a fun time!I see some handsome Pilgrim boys and girls. I also can't believe how scary those deer in the headlights look! I am glad you made it home safe and sound!Pam spent the night last night. Marcia is starting to have tiny braxton hicks pains, Pam is staying until Saturday. Hopefully there will be a new baby soon. I sure am thankful for a wonderful family and I count my blessings daily! Have a good week. Love, Memose

Anna Morrison said...

Kallie~ so good to see your whole family. I love the slide shows. You do such a great job. Hope to email you soon.